Date:      Mon, 17 May 1999 18:48:29 +0930
From:      Pavel Stulik <p_stulik@banks.ntu.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, majordomo@freebsd.cz
Cc:        p_stulik@banks.ntu.edu.au
Subject:   Wine installation

Hello everybody

Could you please help me with installation of wine. When I download the
port
and do "make install", everything goes smoothly unntil I get message:

as -o rsrc.o rsrc.s
rsrc.s: Assembler messages:
rsrc.c:18: Error: Relocation error. Absolute 0 assumed.

I have no idea what to do (I am newbie).
I can not install it under /usr, because I do not have disk space,
therefore
I tried to install it on another disk which is mounted on /mnt.

I run FreeBSD Ver 2.2.5-STABLE and XFree86 Version 3.3.3.1

Any help appreciated.

Pavel Stulik
p_stulik@banks.ntu.edu.au