Date:      Wed, 22 Apr 1998 14:55:52 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Steven Jorgensen <steve@casper.haunt.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   buildworld fails in msun

	I was running a buildworld today after cvsup'ing,
	and it is failing in the lib/msun/src directory
	because the math.h in their is getting installed as
	the real math.h, and it has a declaration for
	cabs as

	extern double cabs __P((double));

	Since cabs takse a struct of two doubles this
	is definately not correct, but I'm not sure
	why the math.h in include is not getting installed
	instead of this one.  Any ideas?  I ran
	this cvsup and compile after a completely clean
	install of 2.2.6, so I know nothing bogus is
	hanging around in my /usr/src directory.

				Steve