Date:      Thu, 12 Dec 1996 07:41:09 -0800
From:      "K.Precord" <ets@wwnet.net>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   (no subject)Gendex  Login

Although my e-mail address is automatically recorded, I am very
reluctant to devulge my secret password, which is required to login on
the Gendex database.  Moreover I don't want this information available
to everyone; or- my e-mail box to be filled with sales junk.  So how can
this problem be resolved?  Obviously I'm an internet and computer novice
yet, I'm eager to learn better skills, while safeguarding my privacy.

                                       Thank you!