Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:15:20 -0800 (PST)
From:      zerotransfer@freebsd.org
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cvsup Handbook Example

A personal attack early in your email, you didn't waste time.

Actually what 666 corresponds to in decimal or what it is in base 8 is irrelevant to me.
If 666 was the most secure or insecure chmod number than I might think that had something
to do with it.  The point being the significance of the motivation for using it and I know of no
special significance as opposed to another number except for the obvious connotation.

zerotransfer
<><