Date:      Tue, 28 May 2013 16:42:09 +0100
From:      Arthur Chance <freebsd@qeng-ho.org>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [OT] What's the http://localhost/phpmyadmin mail about?

Many apologies for the off topic post, but my curiosity has got the
better of me.

Every once in a while we get a post with a subject of
"http://localhost/phpmyadmin" and no body. What is the point of this -
borked mailer, existentialist spam, hacking attempt by a wannabe script
kiddie even more clueless than usual, first contact with aliens evolved
from web servers? I'm baffled.

--
In the dungeons of Mordor, Sauron bred Orcs with LOLcats to create a
new race of servants. Called Uruk-Oh-Hai in the Black Speech, they

		_Lord of the Rings 2.0, the Web Edition_