Date:      Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:54:55 -0700 (MST)
From:      Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Document Copyrights/Credit Messages

After Mr. Lucas's reply, I've looked a little more at it, and am even
more confused.

I have written a document for an in-house package.  The SGML-formatted
text is entirely original, by me.

The PDF and HTML versions of this document are generated with the FDP
tools, so they use callout images and stylesheets and other portions of
the formats defined by FDP.

If I include the copyright message from the Handbook, it looks like I'm
giving permission to copy *my* document.  What I want is to properly
credit and show copyrights for FDP, DocBook, and anyone else involved,
without granting permission to copy *my* document.  Is that possible?