Date:      Sun, 02 Apr 2000 20:02:28 -0500
From:      mike kohout <mwkohout@csbsju.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installing from a DHCP Network

This last month or so, I've been thinking about replacing Linux with
FreeBSD, but one major issue I must resolve before installation is that
of installing the OS via a DHCP network.

I've been reading alot of the documentation off of the freebsd page(the
handbook, various tutorials), but I've never read anything about this
issue.  Is it possible to install it via FTP in this way?  And if so,
how?

thanks for any info you may have

mike kohout