Date:      Thu, 19 Dec 1996 20:44:14 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        echoong@aloggw.analogic.COM
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: emacs -- Help

 * I was at your site
 * http://sunsite.ms.mff.cuni.cz/www.freebsd.org/ports/editors.html
 *
 * try to download emacs19.34b, after unzip and tar down the file,
 * I don't know what to do next.  Does what I downloaded contains
 * all the emacs sources (It doesn't look like it)?
 *
 * Can you please point me to a site that I can download emacs19.31
 * or higher.  Thanks you very much for your time.

I'm not sure how you managed to get here without reading this first,
but one level up:

http://sunsite.ms.mff.cuni.cz/www.freebsd.org/ports/

should be instructions.  (I'm assuming this is a full mirror of
www.freebsd.org)

Satoshi