Date:      Thu, 21 Feb 2002 12:45:07 -0500
From:      Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
To:        "Marius Kirschner" <marius@agoron.com>, "'FreeBSD Questions'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: .htaccess

         Well, like I said, I'm no expert at this, so that's the extent of
my knowledge.  :)  As to where to fix it in the httpd.conf file, I'm not
exactly sure, but I'm sure it's in there somewhere.  Sorry I can't be more
help.  I'm not the expert on apache around here.  Just a silly admin with
too much to do.  :)