Date:      Mon, 26 Aug 1996 20:14:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Charles Henrich <henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu>
To:        jsigmon@www.hsc.wvu.edu, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DOS Emulator (was: Re: JDK 1.02)

In lists.freebsd.chat you write:

>So there will be no DOS Emulation.  Pity.  I would have liked to run a
>few DOS apps on my machine without rebooting to Win95.

>When DOS dies it would be nice to have it to work with like the C64 and
>Apple II emulators.  I personally would like to see Win32 emulation, but
>I don't know if that will ever get advanced enough.

That is pretty sad, I can run Amiga Apps, Atari ST Apps, Commodore 64 Apps,
Atari 800 Apps, but I cant run DOS apps which use the same processor I do!

Ah well.  Only so many hacking days in a month

-Crh
--

       Charles Henrich     Michigan State University     henrich@msu.edu

                         http://pilot.msu.edu/~henrich