Date:      Sun, 22 Apr 2001 11:58:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Wes Kurdziolek <wkurdzio@cslab.vt.edu>
To:        <freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Heads up on 4.3-RELEASE on "ftp.freebsd.org"

The easiest way to keep up the mirror including all the old stuff and the
4.3 release stuff is to mirror an up to date mirror (for instance,
ftp3.freebsd.org) and then mirror ftp.freebsd.org w/ software that can be
configured to only download remote files and not delete local files.
That *should* keep all your old files and grab the new ones. I'll leave
ftp3.freebsd.org as a pre-4.3-RELEASE server for those of you who wish to
take this route.

--
Wes Kurdziolek
Virginia Tech Computer Science Lab