Date:      Wed, 23 Jan 2013 01:39:29 +0100
From:      Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Matthieu Volat <mazhe@alkumuna.eu>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dovecot2-pigeonhole pkgng conflicts

--1Y7d0dPL928TPQbc

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 09:47:06PM +0100, Matthieu Volat wrote:
> Hi all,
>=20
> I've migrated a server to pkgng and had some problem with mail/dovecot2-p=
igeonhole that install files in (at least) same docdir as mail/dovecot2.
>=20
> I saw this is a problem that can occur with pkgng, but did not find any r=
ecommandation to workaround this kind of conflict, is there a prefered way?=
 Should I open a PR for the maintainer?
>=20

Yes a PR should be sent to the maintainer, a port should not overwrite files
files from other ports, this should be fixed.

As a workaround you can define
dovecot-pigeonhole_UNSET=3DDOCS
in you make.conf

regards,