Date:      Mon, 4 Nov 1996 22:41:37 -0500 (EST)
From:      James FitzGibbon <james@nexis.net>
To:        "S(pork)" <spork@super-g.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: rexx-imc-1.6d checksum error

On Mon, 4 Nov 1996, S(pork) wrote:

> I just tried making the current port and received a:
>
> bash# make
> >> Checksum mismatch for rexx-imc-1.6d.tar.gz
> *** Error code 1
>
> In the makefile there don't appear to be any alternate sites...  Any
> ideas?

It appears that the file has been slightly updated on the master site, but
everything else checks out.  I'll update the md5 file, but in the
meantime, running 'make makesum' will clear up the problem.

--
j.

| James FitzGibbon                                         james@nexis.net |
| Integrator, The Nexis Group                     Voice/Fax : 416 410-0100 |