Date:      Tue, 10 Sep 2013 15:27:22 -0400
From:      Mark Lawrence <Mark.Lawrence@jewbilation.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Jewbilation Party Planning/Wedding/Event Directory: Free Listing

Hello,

Jewbilation is one of the fastest growing directories and marketplaces
for party planning, weddings, and more targeting the Jewish community,
and includes a growing directory of everything from helping to find
vendors for parties/events/entertainment to gifts for holidays and other
events. We wanted to give you a */free/* opportunity to list and be
promoted on our site for one year and appear in our growing directory
including party planner, temples/synagogues, day camps, and more; or
marketplace which already has over 5000 items listed! We hope to show
you how we can help promote you to this specific market. We don't even
take payment info, this is a /*free */trial as we continue to grow into
one of the leading sites for our niche market.

Already, we are one of the largest and this is an opportunity for us to
help promote your company and you to see the value of our site. Anyone
can sign up, and we can help plug your firm or organization into this
niche market. We are providing this free trial to select vendors (the
cost is normally only $99 per year)! As part of our model we donate a
percent of our profits to charity.

http://jewbilation.com/vendor/register_service_vendor?promo=MLW13FANDF

Product vendors who sell actual items/gifts can sign up here:
http://products.jewbilation.com/index.php?dispatch=companies.apply_for_vendor

Jewbilation is unique in its foundation, in that it is positioned to
capture and aggregate the diaspora of retailers, services and vendors
that support and cater to the Jewish community and party planning
community at large. Any vendor (party planner, caterer, venue, florist)
can join.

If interested you can go ahead and sign up here:
http://jewbilation.com/vendor/register_service_vendor?promo=MLW13FANDF
<http://2.jewbilation.com/vendor/register_service_vendor?promo=MLW13FANDF>;

This offer will expire soon!

Additionally, you can view our full website here at: www.jewbilation.com
<http://www.jewbilation.com>; <http://www.jewbilation.com/>;
<http://www.jewbilation.com/>.

If you know other vendors who may be interested please feel free to pass
on our information. We're sorry if this reached you in error.

We hope you decide to join.

To unsubscribe click here
<http://jewbilation.com/common/unsubscribe/stable@freebsd.org>. We
apologize if this email reached you in error, and wanted to reach out
once more to give you a free trial offer. The unsubscribe link is now
working, and we sincerely apologize again if this reached you in error
or multiple times.