Date:      Thu, 08 Nov 2007 16:59:17 -0500
From:      Coleman Kane <cokane@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Radeon Mobility X1270

Hello,

I just got a new laptop with a Radeon Mobility x1270. From what I can
tell, this chip is supposed to be similar to the x1250. I also have an
amd64 machine. Has anyone gotten any results getting this card working
w/ X.org 7.3? I've tried the AVIVO and the radeonhd drivers from the
latest freedesktop.org git repository. AVIVO gives me some sort of
memory range reservation error, while radeonhd seems to work except that
the screen is garbled (but I can move around the mouse cursor and see
the garbled cursor move on-screen).

--
Coleman Kane