Date:      Sat, 22 Jul 2000 12:18:13 -0600
From:      Chris Wasser <cwasser@v-wave.com>
To:        meckhert@ucla.edu
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:Mounting an ext2fs

Original message from: "Marc Eckhert"
>and read the Linux+FreeBSD mini how-to on linuxdoc.org, but I still have no
>idea what this means. If anyone knows of what I can do to fix this, I would
>be most grateful.

This has been covered in lengthy detail. Please search the FreeBSD mailing list archives
at http://www.freebsd.org/search/search.html#mailinglists

The short answer (I had this problem too, probably hasn't changed either) is with the
Linux superblock not being set to sparse. If this is not the case, then please ignore
this.