Date:      Sun, 20 Sep 1998 01:51:39 -0400
From:      Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   12.7. How cool is FreeBSD?

Blah, I finded the problem. My cpu fan was down. After reinstalling
win95, I finded than the bug was always there. So I checked -in- the box
and finded my cpu fan not working.
My pentium 200 mmx was one week or so without cpu fan.

http://www.freebsd.org/FAQ/FAQ225.html#225
12.7. How cool is FreeBSD?

FreeBSD is REALLY COOL, it was taking -really- more time than windows to
make it crash when the cpu fan was down.
Now the box is open and I have a 16 inch cpu fan hehehe.
--
[Malartre][malartre@aei.ca][http://www.aei.ca/~malartre/]