Date:      Sat, 10 Jun 2000 08:18:57 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jonathan Smith <jonsmith@dragonstar.dhs.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Parallel CD-RW

Any chance of getting some generic beast like this to work under
4-STABLE?  It REFUSES to work in NT4 for me, and it's off of a computer
running NT4.  I'm fed up with it not working and I need to burn a couple
CD's :P

I think it's MicroSoloutions' backpack cd-rewriter

--
Close your eyes.  Now forget what you see.  What do you feel? --
My heart. --  Come here. --  Your heart. --  See?  We're exactly the same.

	Jon Smith -- Senior Math Major @ Purdue