Date:      Fri, 12 Dec 2008 15:33:45 +0100
From:      Lapo Luchini <lapo@lapo.it>
To:        Kostik Belousov <kostikbel@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: WINE in jail [Was: i386_set_ldt and wine on AMD64]

Kostik Belousov wrote:
> Hmm, so you have a wine on amd64 and willingness to test ?
> Please, try
> http://people.freebsd.org/~kib/misc/amd64_ldt.2.patch
> patch is against HEAD.

Here in the office I've got a 7.0-RELEASE-p6 (updated with
freebsd-update binary updates) and I'm not willing to test a patch
against -CURRENT on it, but I may consider configuring a different host
at home just for the sake of testing it… is the patch simply against
HEAD by accident or does really depend on changes that are not available
in 7-STABLE?

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/

“Progress doesn't come from early risers – progress is made by lazy men
looking for easier ways to do things.” (Robert A. Heinlein, 1973)