Date:      Sun, 20 Sep 1998 01:54:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Satya Devireddy <satya@dspsoft.com>
To:        "Amir Y. Rosenblatt" <amir@neuron.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: boot manager artifacts?

> So I have this 9 gig IBM scsi disk.  It was a dedicated FreeBSD drive for
> a long time but now needs to be reinstalled with partitions for 3 OSes --
> NT, FreeBSD and a spare for anything else that looks interesting.  I
> atempted to install NT but after it lays out it's boot code and reboots it
> fails to come up.  I've run NT on this disk before without issue.  I even

Does this error look something like:
Invalid boot code 0000 (expected wxyz) Please check your disk drive....

I wrote down this error some where.
I had BSD running on this 6.4G IBM UDMA drive. I can install win95, win98
and it had freebsd previously.

Also tried dual booting with 95 & NT, but same problem except I cannot
access the 95 either !!

May be I should try and check if I can install FreeBSD again..
I did try the dedicated partition once, but am not sure if it is the
same drive ;(

The NT setup groups haven't been much help.