Date:      Wed, 13 May 98 09:16:42 Set the time zone in the Time preference utility
From:      "Wes Peters" <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        Software@kew.com, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCI SCSI Card dejour?

% What's the SCSI card choice dejour, as noted elsewhere various cards
% seem to fall in and out of favor.  :-)

>The NCR cards have been and still continue to be my favorite card.  I've
>never had a lick of trouble with them, and the driver has simply
>*worked* for the almost 3 years I've used them.

Plus, they cost a lot less.  A local retail store here in Salt Lake City,
LS Micro (at http://www.lsmicro.com) lists an -875 SCSI controller
manufactured by Kouwell (the guys with the cheap PC devices in the blue
and white checkerboard boxes) for $69 this week.  (I think this might
be a typo, they were about $140 a month ago.)