Date:      Tue, 09 Apr 2002 14:26:18 -0700
From:      bmah@freebsd.org (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Cc:        bmah@freebsd.org
Subject:   PDF Handbook

--==_Exmh_-1085705622P

By now it's pretty obvious to everyone who's tried that there's problems
reading the PDF rendition of the Handbook (English version) on the FTP
sites.  We seem to be unable to build it using the current sources; the
problem is in a PostScript to PDF conversion step.

I've put up a slightly stale (but intact) PDF file at the URL below.  It
was built from the files that shipped with 5.0-DP1, which date back to
about 2 April.  I'll take it down when we can build PDF Handbooks again.

http://people.freebsd.org/~bmah/doc/handbook/book.pdf

MD5 (book.pdf) = 0aea70695f839dd5efd7b3446497a02e

Sorry for any inconvenience...

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_-1085705622P

--==_Exmh_-1085705622P--