Date:      Fri, 29 Jan 1999 15:19:27 -0600
From:      Josh Franta <josh@frantastic.com>
To:        Mark Conway Wirt <mark@intrepid.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Colocation Services?

Jason,

I didn't catch your original email.  I am a network engineer for
an Enterprise ISP in chicago: American Information Systems.  We
can support just about any colocated system you would like to put
into place.  Our main NOC is built to RBOC central office standards,
and we have over 300Mbps of transit bandwidth (net bandwidth).  We
were recently (on Wednesday :) acquired by Exodus Communications to
run their Chicago Data Center.  If you have any questions or want
some more information, feel free to contact me direct at:  (312)
425-7129.  You can also email me at jfranta@ais.net.

josh franta

mailto:josh@frantastic.com
http://josh.frantastic.com