Date:      Wed, 2 Feb 2005 22:44:32 +0100
From:      "Herwich" <h.hobbelen@chello.nl>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   How to Cure Disk/Controller (RAID) Problem?

Hello,

I'm having problems installing RAID-0 on my A7V333 mobo. The FastTrack =
utility does recognize the two drive (WD1600JB) but it doesn't allow me =
to go to "1. Auto Setup". I don't know why.

Another thing: I cannot find anything in the BIOS regarding "putting a =
array back". Nor can I find in the "Advanced PCI Configuration" sub-menu =
the possibilityt to enable the raid arrays. I upgraded my BIOS to the =
latest possible version (1018).

What to do?

Regards, Herwich Hobbelen (Netherlands)