Date:      Thu, 4 Apr 2002 16:52:26 -0800 (PST)
From:      rone@ennui.org (figmentality)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ipnat rules question

I have a win98 box which was using a public IP on my DSL's /29.  It
currently has a 172.22.222.x IP address connected to my FreeBSD box
which has two NICs, xl0 using a public IP and de0 using 172.22.222.y.
I want to set up ipnat so the win98 box's IP is translated to its
previous, public IP, so it may access the Internet as it did before.
How can i do this?

rone
--
Constancy of the speed of light is a conclusion, yes it is a conclusion based
on nonconvincing, irrational assumptions. WHAT IS LIGHT?! Whose light? From