Date:      Fri, 12 May 2000 14:52:42 +0000
From:      Kevin <kweiss@jump.net>
To:        cjclark@home.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: having problems with .xsession for FreeBSD 4.0

I am not sure what PAM support is, but you are correct in that
initially installed X from the 4.0 CD.  I then reran xf86config
in the root shell, and got startx to run (and it still does).

Other than changing the necessary line in /etc/ttys, that's
about all I've done related to X.

Kevin Weiss
kweiss@jump.net