Date:      Fri, 20 Aug 2004 20:39:36 -0400
From:      Bob Perry <rperry4@earthlink.net>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Help with Interpreting Load Plugin Error Message

During shutdown I consistently receive the following
message repeated numerous times.  I did a search
through Google and found a 9/2003 query but no response.

LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
/usr/local/jdk1.3.1/jre/plugin/i386/ns600/libjavaplugin_oji.so
[/usr/local/jdk1.3.1/jre/plugin/i386/ns600/libjavaplugin_oji.so:
Undefined symbol "_vt$16nsQueryInterface"]

Is anyone familiar with the error message?  Might this error
be the cause of repeated crashes in Mozilla, Firefox, and/or
Galeon?

Thanks for your input.
Bob Perry

--
I've learned that whatever hits the fan will not be evenly
distributed.

FreeBSD 4.9-RELEASE-p2 #0