Date:      Thu, 19 Dec 2002 23:00:46 +0200 (WET)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <eyurtese@turkuamk.fi>
To:        Sebastien Gioria <gioria@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Tatsumi Hosokawa <hosokawa@itc.keio.ac.jp>, eyurtese@turkuamk.fi, horikawa@jp.freebsd.org, freebsd-i18n@FreeBSD.ORG, hosokawa@jp.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: i18n question about localization

I guess it is not so difficult, just change some text in files in
localization directory. (I guess)

But I think this is really cosmetic change, I wonder if somebody is not
capable of using the simple sysinstall because its in English then how can
they read man pages and FreeBSD handbook etc. then use FreeBSD after its
installed, unless they want to use it as workstation in which KDE etc. has
localizations ready.

Evren