Date:      Thu, 17 Sep 1998 17:11:56 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        Jeffrey Meltzer <jeffrey@meltzer.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on Libretto

Jeffrey Meltzer wrote:
> i'd say it's a 'crap out' because i left it at that point at about 1am
> last night, and came back at 7am this morning and it was still at the
> same point. Unless that's how long it's supposed to take?

This would have been useful to know.

Also useful is _exactly_ what you did. Be very specific about what
you did, what you saw what errors you saw (if any) and how your
reality deviates from expected reality.

The messages you see look normal for a certain stage of the
operations. If there was anything else, like it did not respond
for many hours, TELL ME. I am not clairvoyant.

Mark Murray