Date:      Wed, 28 Dec 2011 08:34:33 +0400
From:      Eygene Ryabinkin <rea@freebsd.org>
To:        Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Pyun Yong-Hyeon <pyunyh@gmail.com>, Brooks Davis <brooks@freebsd.org>, freebsd-rc@FreeBSD.ORG, Garrett Cooper <yanegomi@gmail.com>, Gleb Smirnoff <glebius@FreeBSD.org>, bz@freebsd.org, Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@des.no>, d@delphij.net, Xin LI <delphij@delphij.net>
Subject:   Re: Annoying ERROR: 'wlan0' is not a DHCP-enabled interface

--l76fUT7nc3MelDdI

Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 11:52:07AM -0800, Doug Barton wrote:
> Ok, you win, I give up.
>=20
> Do whatever you think is right.

I expected another answer, but this one isn't bad either.

Does that means that I can stick "Approved by: dougb" to the current
variant of the patch?  Or to the modified variant of it if I will
decide to change the wording in rc.subr man page?  I am ports
committer after all, so I need the approval of some src committer(s)
to make changes in the rc.d area.

Thank you.
--=20
Eygene Ryabinkin                                        ,,,^..^,,,
[ Life's unfair - but root password helps!           | codelabs.ru ]
[ 82FE 06BC D497 C0DE 49EC  4FF0 16AF 9EAE 8152 ECFB | freebsd.org ]

--l76fUT7nc3MelDdI

--l76fUT7nc3MelDdI--