Date:      Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:23:36 -0400
From:      Lucas Holt <luke@foolishgames.com>
To:        zera holladay <zera_holladay@yahoo.com>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: quiet ATX mid-Towers

I've had good luck with Antec cases.  They tend to be rather quiet. =20
There is a black case called the Sonoma or something like that thats=20
around 99 dollars on newegg.com.  it has a 380 watt  power supply thats=20=

not to bad.  The only downside is the case has a very large fan in the=20=

back.  I've never got my system warm enough to make it spin at full=20
speed though.. so its not to bad.  In general, the material and design=20=

of the antec cases is rather quiet.