Date:               Wed, 12 Apr 1995 08:27:27 CST6CDT
From:      "John Booth" <JOHN@gab.unt.edu>
To:        freebsd-current@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:         Subj. Titles.

> Subject: Re: ASUS www mirror
> You say:
> > Hmmmmmm.  Still, 64K is 64K and if you've got same-CO connectivity for
> > ISDN it becomes economically reasonable..
> >
> > Please, how much and where can I buy them? :-)

Can we please make the subjets pertain to the messages?  I thought
the ASUS www mirror was getting old.  I've been deleting most messages
that have ASUS www mirror as title.  Indeed some of them contain very
interesting content.  This is a plea to use the subject line, takes
30 seconds or less (maybe we'll stop getting "Re: Your Mail" to the
list.)
                                    College of Arts & Sciences
                                    Computing Services
                                    John A. Booth, john@gab.unt.edu