Date:      Tue, 6 Dec 2005 21:45:46 +0100
From:      "OxY" <oxy@field.hu>
To:        <freebsd-performance@freebsd.org>
Subject:   xl driver bug

hi!

i have some trouble with xl driver (3Com 905c-TX)  in 6.0-release..
after i upgraded my 5.4 to 6.0 i realized that the incoming traffic
has been dropped to 1M/s..however outgoing is still ok (7-9M/s)..

i tried different protocols, with the same result..
switched off every tcp tuning in sysctl.conf, then rebooted, still the
same..

i saw that the xl interrupt jumps to 2500-5000 (systat -vmstat 1 ) while i
am
downloading with 800-1000K/s (maximum..), but when i upload the interrupt is
around 800 with 8M/s speed..

please gime me some advice, patch, anything :)
thanks a lot!
                        OxY