Date:      Tue, 04 Feb 1997 17:24:50 -0800
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.dk.tfs.com>
Cc:        Karl Denninger <karl@Mcs.Net>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Question: 2.1.7?

Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> Is this a new variation of "the spoilt weenies battlecry":
>
>         "If you don't fix it for me right now I'll install LINUX!"
>
> If such is the case:  Good bye & Good riddance.

Oh dear, and he was doing SO WELL until then too..

POUL!!!!!

STOP IT!!

I know you were not meaning to be rude.. but it definitly comes across
that way..  I happen to know your english is Perfectly up to
the job of judging this.. please take a deep breath before
hitting the "send" key next time.. I think you came over
a LOT less friendly than you meant to.