Date:      Mon, 7 Apr 1997 14:40:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   BIG /usr...

As a follow-up, I did find this:

super-g /usr --># ls -al obj/
total 3
drwxr-xr-x   3 bin   bin    512 Feb 12 11:59 .
drwxr-xr-x  17 root  wheel  512 Mar  5 20:45 ..
drwxr-xr-x   3 root  bin    512 Feb 12 11:59 usr

The upgrade to 2.2 was on this version:

2.2-970206-GAMMA

and on a "make world" I was told to do some odd sym-linking to get things
to work.  I'm really confused now, as I don't see how it worked with this
in the obj directory...

Confused,

Charles