Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 1999 18:38:39 -0400
From:      "Eric A. Griff" <eric@setjmp.com>
To:        <advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ColdFusion 4.5 beta for linux.

Folks,

    I have gained access to this beta, and hope to get it running under
linux emulation. Quick question, Anyone had luck running things built for
RedHat 6.0 under emulation? They seem to have added a couple of .so's and
renumbered many to 6.x (rather than the 2.x.x stuff in the ports).

    All gos well, we can add ColdFusion to the list of things that run under
FreeBSD.. Then we can benchmark it -vs- RedHat, and then OS wars, etc...
Kidding =)   Just want to get rid of NT.. =)

Thanks a million for any response at all =)

Eric A. Griff <eric@setjmp.com>, http://www.setjmp.com
setjmp Software                   Your source for custom
181 Genesee Street            Software Solutions.
Suite 504
Utica, NY 13501
ICQ# 28146852
Office: (315) 734-1668 Extension 205