Date:      Wed, 21 Jul 1999 13:48:48 +0400 (MSD)
From:      "Dmitry S. Sivachenko" <dima@Chg.RU>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports/12732: devel/glib12 build fails

>Number:         12732
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       devel/glib12 build fails
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Environment:

FreeBSD-2.2.8-RELEASE, 227upgrade-1998.12.17, Current ports tree
(cvsupped today).

When I am trying to build glib12 port, it fails on build stage with
'cannot open Makefile' message. Regardless it has GNU configure,
there is no messages during configure stage. It looks like USE_LIBTOOL
is not properly handled (moreover, there were no messages
about 'checking dependencies...')