Date:      Sat, 9 Dec 2000 12:05:58 +0100
From:      Cliff Sarginson <cliff@raggedclown.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   DOD BSD and Windows 98 clients

Hello,
I have a FreeBSD system set up nicely for dial on demand,
works fine with bsd and linux clients.
I am trying to configure a Windows 98 client on the same
LAN, and I am completely de-skilled !
Is there a simple way of doing this, or simple instructions
somewhere - what is so diabolical in Windows is every time you
change anything you have to re-boot the frigging thing !
Life is too short for this .. any help appreciated !

Cliff

(My own advice to myself is dont use Win 98, unfortunately
that is not an option)