Date:      Wed, 6 Dec 2017 16:10:25 +0000
From:      Neha Beniwal <neha.beniwal425@hotmail.com>
To:        "perl@FreeBSD.org" <perl@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Rank Higher in Google!!

Hope you are having a good day!

While having a look at your website, I just found out that your website lag=
s significantly on On-Page SEO optimization techniques. Moreover, your webs=
ite also does not have significant backlinks for your set of targeted keywo=
rds means your website is almost invisible to your potential visitors.

Do you know Off-page and On-page optimization is something that is crucial =
for every website owner? Would you love to see increased traffic on your we=
bsite? Don't you like your website to be in the topmost results on search e=
ngines when someone searches for keywords related to your website?

I, Neha Beniwal, am associated with India's topmost CMMI Level 3 & NASSCOM =
Certified organization as an SEO Analyst. As a team, we provide the one-sto=
p solution to the website owners for getting higher ranking in the popular =
Search Engines like Google.

Some of our steps to increase the ranking of your website in an organic way=
 are as under:

1. On-page Website Optimization as per Google's Guidelines.

2. Relevant Keywords Research

3. Keywords Optimization

4. Link Building/Back Link Creation on high DA websites

5. Submission to Search Engines and Directories

6. Submission to Article Directories

7 Competition Analysis

8 Creation of Optimized Content (Blogs, Articles, Social Sharings)

9. ...and everything else needed to get your website on the topmost ranking=
 in the search engines.

NOTE:

1. We are also an expert in recovering the websites penalized by Google. Ki=
ndly contact us today to save your website.

2. SEO is one of the dedicated services offered by our IT organization. If =
you are interested in designing and development of a new website or eCommer=
ce Store or redesigning your existing website, we will be happy to provide =
the most competitive quotation for that also.

Kindly reply back to this email to get the best quote and the highest level=
 of professional services to ensure ranking of your website on the topmost =
search result page of Google and other popular search engines. Once I hear =
back from you, I will use my official email ID to initiate the things furth=
er.

Look forward to your response.

Kind Regards,

Neha Beniwal