Date:      Wed, 8 Sep 1999 18:20:36 -0400 (EDT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Phil Regnauld <regnauld@ftf.net>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>, Eric Wayte <ewayte@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu>, Steven Kehlet <kehlet@techfuel.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: anyone have System V jokes?

Personally, I think the output of df is a sick joke:

spork@frothy[~]$ df
/                  (/dev/dsk/c0t3d0s0 ):   67198 blocks    28272 files
/usr               (/dev/dsk/c0t3d0s6 ): 2594604 blocks   446463 files

I mean, what the hell??  How full is it?  Or am I just supposed to be
optimistic...

Charles