Date:      Mon, 02 Oct 2006 13:49:48 +0000
From:      "Marwan Sultan" <dead_line@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   how to block rj45 sockets.

Hello All,

Well, seems no one has any answer for my previuos question, So I will just
rephase the Question.

I have a 66 wall rj45 sockets devided by 4 Belking SwitchHubs connected to
FreeBSD 6.1-R
Server acting as internet gateway.

Can by anyhow block some sockets (ports) from the serve?
is there any creative way to block some sockets and keep others?

I dunt want to restrict by MAC adrs, just the wall socket..any ideas? or its
just impossible.

Thank you all
  Marwan