Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2001 21:34:27 -0600
From:      Daniel Elliott <daniel@davincinewmedia.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   majordomo problem

I'm new to FreeBSD and just set up majordomo on my server. I'm trying to
set up a moderated list everything seems to be working fine except
anyone can post to the list. I set up the .config file to say it was
moderated and listed my email as the administrator. I am using WebAdmin
to do some of the SYS ADmin work and I used it to set up the list on my
server. Any advice or thoughts would be greatly apreciated. I can't seem
to find anyone who has any real experience with List management
especially when it comes to FreeBSD.