Date:      Tue, 28 Nov 2000 12:27:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bill Pechter <pechter@pechter.dyndns.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        obrien@nuxi.com
Subject:   Re: 4.2-RELEASE CD from ISO

> On Mon, Nov 27, 2000 at 10:17:01PM -0500, Bill Pechter wrote:
> > However I couldn't mount it under Solaris... Any ideas what I did wrong.
>
> Not w/o you telling the command you used and the error(s) produced...

Well... vold chokes on it and it times out on a direct mount of
/cdrom  -- just kind of hangs there on Solaris 8 and times out.

I just put it on one of my developer's Solaris 2.6 Ultra 10's.
It works fine...

It mounts on FreeBSD ok and on Win98 ok... Seems to be a Solaris
8 Intel problem.

Sorry folks... pass the conical hat this way... I just tested it
on the Solaris8 Intel boxes before I jumped to the mailing list.

Sorry.

--Bill

--
bpechter@monmouth.com    | FreeBSD since 1.0.2, Linux since 0.99.10