Date:      Thu, 01 Oct 1998 10:00:23 +0100
From:      Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
To:        Lars Oppermann <6opperma@informatik.uni-hamburg.de>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bt829 (ati all-in-wonder)

Lars,

There is no bt829 support planned to my knowledge.

You can get a bt829 datasheet from the Brooktree web site
(now called rockwell) so you could start writing your
own driver if you whiched.

I know the video4linux guys have tried to get more details of
the hardware spec from ATI but had no luck.

It would be good to get support.

I've emailed the linux guys. Lets see if they can help too.

bye
roger