Date:      Fri, 27 Apr 2001 06:49:34 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@bryden.apana.org.au>
To:        "Alfred Perlstein" <bright@wintelcom.net>
Cc:        "Brian Somers" <brian@Awfulhak.org>, =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jes=FAs_Arn=E1iz?= <arnaiz@encomix.es>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: VPN

> * Doug Young <dougy@bryden.apana.org.au> [010426 04:59] wrote:
> > no vpn or sloop labels in my 4.1 system ... when were they introduced ??
>
> you can use cvsweb to read the most recent versions:
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/share/examples/ppp

OK thanks Alfred. I wasn't aware of that as I haven't used CVS anything fo
rsome time (gave more "features" than leaving the system alone between
RELEASE versions, but at least being able to read the example files would
help

> btw, can you fix or get your mailer to quote messages properly?

probably not ..... its already got the "correct" settings but I dunno that
OE has ever observed "correct". To make matters worse its OE6b that got
installed automatically when I wasn't here (hmmmm) I think I've got pine to
work with this stupid Tel$tra / ADSL routing so maybe that will make a few
people happy :)