Date:      Fri, 19 May 1995 12:45:34 -0400
From:      Tom Ryan <tomryan@crazy.rutgers.edu>
To:        Plyaskin Sergey <splyaski@cmp.com>
Cc:        "' freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>, "' majordomo-users@greatcircle.com'" <majordomo-users@GreatCircle.COM>, Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>
Subject:   Re: mail server

Ok,
Majordomo is just a series of scripts that interact with sendmail
if you are currently able to "use" sendmail, you should have no problem
with majordomo, if however you are unable to use sendmail (or any of the
other various mail progs (as specified in your majordomo.cf file) you
will not be able to get it to work.
i.e. majordomo *requires* a mail program, it can not send direct.
-tom