Date:      Sun, 09 May 1999 14:36:57 -0700
From:      charon@freethought.org
To:        "Ulairi" <ulairi@jps.net>, "Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: EarthLink domain block

At 12:28 PM 5/9/99 -0700, Ulairi wrote:
>Is EarthLink domain blocked from the lists? Any way for the people from
>that domain to still be able to get onto the list or get messages from
>the list?

I believe it is blocked.  I used to have an earthlink address, and was told
(via my hotmail account, of course) that it was blocked because earthlink
is a horrible nasty spammer, though I've never seen any evidence of this
whatsoever - but someone with sysadmin status must believe it.  Oh, no, I'm
not bitter, I'm just worried they'll block off @Home next  ;)

         Charon@freethought.org
 http://members.home.net/tuathadedanann/

   "Unthinking respect for authority