Date:      Fri, 9 Feb 2001 15:46:55 -0500
From:      "Tony m" <monfiletto@clinic.net>
To:        "Freebsd Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   problems connecting a dlink di-701 to a freebsd 3.5s pppoed server

I have a dlink di-701 that I would like to use with PPPoE to connect to a
freebsd 3.5s PPPoED server

when I connect via raspppoe I have no problems, however if I try to connect
with the dlink I get this error:
Feb  7 17:50:27 red pppoed[5329]: 59: Unexpected netgraph version, expected
2

any ideas? I have upgraded the dlink to its newest firmware version (323)
and I have also tried version 320 with no success