Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 1999 16:46:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Viren R. Shah" <viren@rstcorp.com>
To:        Nick Hibma <hibma@skylink.it>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:Getting an USB keyboard to work on -current..

>>>>> "Nick" == Nick Hibma <hibma@skylink.it> writes:

 Nick> Give me a few days to have a look at this. Currently I am (fed up with)
 Nick> working on a problem with short transfers for the umass driver.

Sure. Let me know when you can look into this. Until then I'll be
using dual keyboards. :-)

 Nick> Nick

 Nick> On Sun, 18 Apr 1999, Viren R. Shah wrote:

> [...]
 Viren> I'm trying to make my USB keyboard the default (and only) keyboard on
 Viren> my -current system. Here are the steps I followed:

 >> Just a quick note: All this is on a pre-newbus system.
 >>

 >> Viren
 >> --
 >> Viren R. Shah, viren@rstcorp.com, http://www.rstcorp.com/~vshah
 >> `Twas brillig, and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
 >> All mimsy were the borogoves, and the mome raths outgrabe.'
 >> -- Lewis Carroll (Jabberwocky)

Viren
--
Viren R. Shah  {viren @ rstcorp . com}
Names        : Vanadium(23) Iodine(53) RhEnium(75) Nitrogen(7)