Date:      Mon, 23 Mar 1998 12:13:01 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Reminder: 2.2.6-RELEASE tag going down at 0100 PST, 98/03/24

The 2.2.6 release will be going out as scheduled and the tag will be
laid down no later than 1:00AM, 13 hours from now.

Please make sure that any outstanding issues with the 2.2-stable
branch are raised with me ASAP since it will be too late once the tag
has been applied (well, critical emergencies can get the tags rolled
forward on those files which specifically require it, but I can't
really imagine such a situation arising at this point).

The 2.2 packages collection will be fetched from ftp.freebsd.org
sometime in the 24 hours following the tag operation so that the CDROM
release can be created, so let the ports folk count that as a "heads
up!" also.

Thanks!

					Jordan